Last Updated on May 24, 2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign make a purchase, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in any interactive features of the Site, communicate with us via third-party social media site, request support, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, city, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Site or Widget, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to the Site.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site. For example, if you purchase using credentials from a third-party platform, we will have access to certain information about you from that platform, such as your name, account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such platform.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about events, contests, promotions, offers, and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- . Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- Where necessary, if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Gershon Consulting or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing
or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent (for example, with our partners for their own marketing purposes if you expressly consent to this type of sharing).
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Site with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Gershon Consulting takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com . Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Promotional Communications from Gershon Consulting
Where required by applicable law, we will only send you promotional communications with your prior consent. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Gershon Consulting at any time. Depending on the communication channel, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions provided by Gershon Consulting or, in some cases, by a third-party (e.g., changing your settings within a third-party social media platform). Note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
Promotional Communications from Our Partners
We will only share information about you with our partners for their own marketing purposes with your prior consent. To opt out of having Gershon Consulting share information about you with our partners for their own marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Delaware Privacy Rights
Delaware law permits residents of Delaware to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit Delaware residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. Gershon Consulting qualifies for this alternative option. We will not share your information in this way without your express opt-in consent, and you have the ability to opt out of future disclosures at any time by emailing us at email@example.com .
write to us at 833 Broadway – 2nd Floor New York NY 10003.
Copyright 2018 – Gershon Consulting